account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

SCTG20 Style Cover Touch for Xperia XZs

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

SCTG20 Style Cover Touch for Xperia XZs

Hi,

I've recently acquired the SCTG20 Style Cover Touch for Xperia XZs but founds out that it doesn't work on my Xperia XZs dual even though it clearly states for Xperia XZs. 

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: SCTG20 Style Cover Touch for Xperia XZs

*Update* I have found a workaround which involves installing the Style Cover apk that allows me to use the SCTG20/SCTF10 on my Xperia XZs. (It allows the Cover Selection option to be enabled on the Xperia XZs).

1 REPLY 1
Rookie
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: SCTG20 Style Cover Touch for Xperia XZs

*Update* I have found a workaround which involves installing the Style Cover apk that allows me to use the SCTG20/SCTF10 on my Xperia XZs. (It allows the Cover Selection option to be enabled on the Xperia XZs).