account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No network coverage

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

No network coverage

Hy,
I have the Xperia XZs (G8232). its been 10 days i am not receiving any network on my phone while my other friends are getting them. we are using same career . Please help.
thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: No network coverage

@Gabbar1997

Have you tested a different SIM card? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Gabbar1997, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you had the chance to try what @uliwooly suggested? If you have done that and you still can't get any network coverage, try manually registering on the network by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile networks > Network operators. When the search is complete, tap on the LTE/3G network with the small house icon next to it and see if you are able to register on this network.

Keep us posted! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I have the exact same problem. After running an update the data just stopped working. I tried meddling with the APN.. Internet settings.. Etc.. Etc.. But nothing works. Then I tried resetting to default network settings.. Switching to different Sim cards also with brand new ones.. Restarted my mobile.. Factory reset.. But nope.. Nothing works.. Sony service centers did not try even half the things I did and finally said Sim card is the issue!!!! 

I know my Sim card is not the issue because I tried with 5 old Sim cards and also a new one. 

Xperia xzs is a pricey mobile and I was hoping to have a long term happy usage. But what a waste. The phone just heats up like crazy that we could make an egg scramble out of it. And some times the screen blacks out while getting a call. This is sad!! I really Loved Sony!! What a disappointment. 

Please offer a solution for my data connectivity issue. Otherwise I just have to toss it in a trash can! Can't even sell it to anyone!! And I am never coming back to Sony again. 

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I also got the same problem with my xperia xz single sim phone. After software update, there's no no network. Used different sims, bought new sim but no use. Did factory reset and all but it doesn't.

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I am facing the same problem with my Xperia XZ. Since the last update a couple of weeks ago, the phone does only reach the network occasionally. I have tested the SIM card in other phones and it works, I can see the network with the house icon but I cannot connect to it.

I also requested a new SIM but the problem persist and since with other mobile it works, it has to be the phone. Software repair or even resetting to factory parameters has been of no help.

Have you had any support on these problem?