account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to use the new Xperia Actions AI system?

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

How to use the new Xperia Actions AI system?

I have seen at some magazines introducing the Xperia Actions AI system in Xperia XZs and I found this app in my Xperia XZs, however, I can not find any settings or initializing methods for it. I want to ask how to turn on it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to use the new Xperia Actions AI system?

Hi @waiwaibb,

You can activate Xperia Actions if you go to: Settings > Assistant > Xperia Actions.

Here select which action you want to activate then tap it's name. Select a time frame, location and action then tap save.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @waiwaibb,

You can activate Xperia Actions if you go to: Settings > Assistant > Xperia Actions.

Here select which action you want to activate then tap it's name. Select a time frame, location and action then tap save.

Let me know if this answers your question.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

OK, I got it, thank you.

I stopped a number of system apps and components previously which I wanted to increase the using period. Perhaps for this reason, the Xperia Actions was hidden. I think that how long the battery can be used after fully charged is a key thing for smartphones. It is no attractive power if the using period is too short although there have other many attractive functions.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

That is great to hear! :smileysmileythumbsup:

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.