account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can't find Xperia Actions after system update

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Can't find Xperia Actions after system update

Hi, I'm using Xperia XZs Dual. However, I can't find Xperia Actions after the newest system update (which the attached screenshot shown). What should I do to re-appear the Xperia Actions? Thank you very much. Screenshot_20170622-200735.png

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't find Xperia Actions after system update

@waibb

what Xperia Actions?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Screenshot_20170622-235830.png

Hey, here. Xperia Actions is a Sony's AI system which is a major sell point of Sony's smartphones recently. Sony said that this AI system can automatically run after you set the schedules. (Please see the attached screenshot)

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@waibb

are you referring to this?

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperial1/kb/801930746ffcf563015c0bfaac37005956/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Yes, really. It seems disappeared after the newly system update.