account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth connection with other devices is a problem

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth connection with other devices is a problem

Since the update to oreo, all my music streaming app do not work with other entertainment unit such as car radio unit, Bluetooth headset, my Bluetooth speaker as well.

I experienced this same issue with nougat was rolled out. 

It seems to be a peculiar problem immediately after update. 

You should really handle your user acceptance test competently. It's getting worse and we can continue having same issue everytime you update. Other android phone line Samsung, HTC, LG are doing better

3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bluetooth connection with other devices is a problem

Agree,  a phone is connected to many devices such as carkits. This should be tested. Do you have a solution already? 

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I haven't had a solution yet, a new update on the build came out about a week ago. I thought that would solve it, but it's still the same. So annoying 

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

May 2018, I have this problem continuously. I have not used BT much, so I noticed this quite recently after buying a garmin smart watch.