account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery Draining too fast after last update 41.3.A.2.220

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Battery Draining too fast after last update 41.3.A.2.220

My phone battery is Draining too fast after last update 41.3.A.2.220.  I don't know what happened after last update but battery life is become very short.

1 REPLY 1
Apprentice
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Battery Draining too fast after last update 41.3.A.2.220

You can try either disabling Battery Care as suggested in another thread or update it from Apkmirror which seemed to help my battery life.

I'm still on .192 but had also very poor battery life after upgrade to .192. For me it seemed to be enough to update Battery Care to a newer version from Apkmirror. The newest version didn't want to install but version 1.2.5.A.6.3 did and I haven't seen any side effects other than increase in battery life.