account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlight malfunctioning / short cut power button to camera malfunctionimg due to software update

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Backlight malfunctioning / short cut power button to camera malfunctionimg due to software update

Since yesterday morning when the latest software update for xperia xz downloaded on my phone, the backlight app is not working and asks me to force stop constantly, with the screen fading in and out and the shortcut to the camera via the power button is very dull the first time, you have to close and reopen it again. How can this be fixed? 

2 REPLIES
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Backlight malfunctioning / short cut power button to camera malfunctionimg due to software updat

Translation via Google Translate:

I have the same problem

jag har samma problem

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Backlight malfunctioning / short cut power button to camera malfunctionimg due to software updat

I hope they notice soon and fix it