account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

App drawer/shortcut function - Homescreen

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

App drawer/shortcut function - Homescreen

Hi
When I looked at this phone in the store the salesperson showed me a function that I cant find, so hoping someone here knowes off it.
In the right corner she got a kind of half sircel showing up where she had different app shortcuts such as snapchat, facebook, settings ect

5 REPLIES 5
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: App drawer/shortcut function - Homescreen

Hi

This is a new feature at new Xperia devices. This feature is by the new xperia them, Xperia loops.

Good luck

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the reply Slightly smiling Face

I´ve changed to the Loop them (setings - thems - Xperia Lopps), but, haha, I cant make it work? How does it work?

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@XDevNima

Where have you seen such setting?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

To create this shortcut loop I mean..

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hm.. well that is basicy what I am asking for Winking Face

Like the topic explaines; A salesperson showed me on here XZs a function where she did something (some short of easy swipe move) I dont know what and that resulted in that she got a 1/4 sircel showing up in the right corner on the homescreen with some app and setting shortcuts. I functioned like a kind of extra app drawer only with just some personly selected apps/shortcuts. 

@viridis wrote:

To create this shortcut loop I mean..