account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

After oreo update battery is draining fast

One time poster
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: After oreo update battery is draining fast

I have the same Problem here, i hope there will be another update soon.

One time poster
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Re: After Android 8.0.0 update battery is draining fast

After Android 8.0.0 update battery is draining fast

One time poster
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Re: After Android 8.0.0 update battery is draining fast

I have the same problem, after the update to 8.0.0 the battery lasts less than 12 hours. Previously I could get approx 36 hours with the same usage. I have not installed any new apps or changed settings. Any solutions?

Rt3
One time poster
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Re: After oreo update battery is draining fast

Download march security updates and flash it. Clean installation without tick ✅ anything  Then reset your phone. Then go to setting  In apps column  Turn off all apps background activity except Android system. Wifi scanning and Bluetooth scanning both turn off in wifi settings.  Keep wifi on during sleep never in wifi preferences Data saver on. And turn off Xperia assist. Battery care smart cleaner off

Use nova launcher. Ang get 6.20 or 30 minutes screen time. Like me. 

Screenshot_20190501-025023.png

Screenshot_20190501-025031.png

Sorry for bad English. Regards