account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

3d creator

Learner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia XZs

Why so many missing features?? I hope that Will arrive. Xzs is a top phone of this year, with motion eye. They need ti upgrade It!

One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Re: 3d creator

Just loose your hopes since the Xz1 came out they have pushed the Xperia XZs aside those features will not come to Xperia XZs I mean if thwy had to do that why put motion eye camera into the XZs

Rookie
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

You can download the 3d creator from for example apkmirror.com

works fine!

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

As owner of the XZs, I also would like it to receive 3D Creator obviously. Possibly Sony is delaying its implementation so that more people will buy the XZ1. Hopefully the loyal Sony customers owning an XZs will be rewarded for their patience later.

Adviser
Message 15 of 16
Learner
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Finally 3d Creator now working on Xperia XZs on oreo, if any one want to use 3d creator on XZs you can download on webwebs (apk mirror) the working version on XZs is (1.0.A.2.18).