account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

software update

SOLVED
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: software update

@Darbo25 wrote:

Yeah 1st October, I was asking primarily because the phone has one or two niggling bugs that might have been fixed ,seems like they have anyway . 

Most likely then a few bug fixes and security update.

Enjoy your xz3

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: software update

I've been getting regular updates for my Xperias, in the past year they have been very regular, but I never noticed any difference from any of the updates, not once. Not even going from Android 8 to Android 9, everything is always the same, might as well be Android 5.1.1.

Oh, I just remembered, there is one huge change in Android 9 and it's the night light from Android 8. Sony never included it in Android 8, but now we finally have it and it's amazing, just like the similar apps that existed on the Play store since forever. No sign of Android 9 fuctions yet though.