account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

YouTube: The full screen of my Sony Xperia XZ3 does not expand on the sides.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

YouTube: The full screen of my Sony Xperia XZ3 does not expand on the sides.

Can you convert the screen from 18.9 from xz3 to 16.9? Since many applications are lost whenever it is not you tube I come from a matte 10 and you could see the full screen always lg you can modify g6 g7 v30 etc

Se puede convertir la pantalla de 18.9 del xz3 a 16.9? Ya que muchas aplicaciones se pierde siempre que no sea you tube vengo de un mate 10 y se podía ver la pantalla completa siempre lg se puede modificar g6 g7 v30 etc

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: YouTube: The full screen of my Sony Xperia XZ3 does not expand on the sides.

@Peruala 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Since this is a third party app it will be up to Youtube to address this, make sure to send your feedback.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: YouTube: The full screen of my Sony Xperia XZ3 does not expand on the sides.

Pinch to zoom .

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

YouTube video includes pinch to zoom as with all 18:9 aspect devices.

Also Amazon and Netflix support full 18:9

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.