account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xz3. Screen off. Freezed after lock. Help me

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: Xz3. Screen off. Freezed after lock. Help me

Hi all

Same problem here. It happened to me twice. I bought the phone two weeks ago. the the phone freeze after unlock, and then black screen (screen off ?). I don't know if the phone is off, in any case I can not verify it. I have charged the phone, and see the led on, but the screen remains black. I could not interact on any buttons, my solution 'til now is to force a reboot. the phone is on build .126

I hope next update will fix that

One time poster
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: Xz3. Screen off. Freezed after lock. Help me

Witam mam ten sam problem, dopiero odebrałem telefon z naprawy (wygrali niby nowy system i tyle) a po niedługim czasie problem znów jest ten sam, nie mogę odblokować telefonu porostu nie odpala się po naciśnięciu odblokowania czarny ekran i tyle po kilku razach się właczy ogólne coś jest nie tak! Może wie ktoś co można w takim wypadku zrobić?? 

Hello, I have the same problem, I just picked up the phone from the repair (they won like a new system and that's all) and after a short time the problem is the same again, I can not unlock the phone, it does not light up after pressing the black screen and after a few times it turns on the general something is wrong! Maybe someone knows what can be done in such a case ??

gt