account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XZ3 / Netflix not working

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia XZ3 / Netflix not working

My Xperia XZ3 seems not working with Netflix application at all. 

When tap to start the application, it occurs an error message of (-1001).

I've checked up the message explanation, seems that there  is  problem of my internet connectivity..

So, I changed my connection through different Wi-Fi, LTE or 3G+.

But it still popping out the same message as before eventhough I've  clear all the memories and reinstall several time.

Is there any solutions or ideas to this problem? Thanks!

Dual-sim usage: only one is inserted with LTE sim card

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia XZ3 / Netflix not working

Is there any one got a clue??

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem with my XZ3.. Same message, I feel if I can totally get it off my phone and reinstall it it be fine but I can only Disable it! Netflix was one of the things I was looking forward to expecially with the vibration mode but alas not to to be (Yet) Any further information would be greatly appreciated 👍 

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Strange indeed.

It is present on the device and on playstore there is this message: this app is no longer compatible with your device.

Strange.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't