account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ3 : notifications while in call is loud and causing hearing damage

Rookie
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: XZ3 : notifications while in call is loud and causing hearing damage

Thanks for the info. Did they indicate in which release would they fix this issue ?

One time poster
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

@Robrt wrote:

I've received a reply from Sony now, see below:

"We regret the late feedback in your case. After a closer examination of the problem you are experiencing, we have now found the cause of the high notification sound during calls. This is something that will be addressed in an upcoming software update."

Problem is still there

@sony can you please fix it? 

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

They haven't released the software update yet.

Regular
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

Last reply to me from Sony was on monday 11.2.2019. "You might experience that you hear a loud notification sound when receiving a message during a phone call. This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future software update."

I hope that they fix this bug asap.

Learner
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

I've got an update a few days ago, 52.0.A.3.202. and the problem is solved. Now I get a silent beep of notifications during the call. Thanks Sony!

Regular
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

My software version is still 52.0.A.3.163. I hope that Sony gets that version to here (Finland) soon.