account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Xperia XZ3 be released in Brazil?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Will Xperia XZ3 be released in Brazil?

O modelo xperia xz3 vai vir para o Brasil. E se for qual a data 

The xperia xz3 model is coming to Brazil. And if that's the date

gt

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia xz3

@Jussieflaivesince this is a global forum, no one here will be able to provide the info you're looking for. your best bet is contacting your local support as they should know best about the availability of each model.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Will Xperia XZ3 be released in Brazil?

Hi @Jussieflaive, welcome to our forum and thank you for showing interest in the Xperia XZ3! Slightly smiling Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

The Xperia XZ3 is not listed on the Brazilian Sony Mobile website, but as @najodleglejszy wrote, contacting your Local support team that are the experts on your market, is the best option.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.