account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony xz3 !

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony xz3 !

Невозможно держать в руках этот телефон, постоянно скользит. Остался без чехла, теперь мучаюсь! Ни на одной поверхности не держится, уронил раз 100.весь разбил за пару месяцев использования. Я фанат марки Sony, но это последний мой телефон вашей компании! 

It is impossible to hold this phone in your hands, it constantly slides. Left without a cover, now I suffer! Not on one surface does not hold, dropped 100 times. All broke for a couple of months of use. I am a fan of the Sony brand, but this is my last phone for your company! - GT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony xz3 !

@b1rdgam3 

have you considered using a protective case? or a protective film which won't add thickness to the phone and will prevent the phone from sliding 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)