account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Sim card

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Sim card

Hello, my phone doesn't found my sim card from my 1 port. What I have to do now Screenshot_20190321-171400.png

4 REPLIES 4
Pioneer
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sim card

Take it out and put it back, use another SIM card to test, try safe mode.

Come back when nothing helps.

Maybe the are other solutions.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Still nothing, only port 2 is working

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Screenshot_20190322-170042.png

I put in 2 cards, second port only working 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Klarit, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Is the SIM card in slot 1 recognized at all by the device, for example, do you need to enter the PIN code for it when booting up the device?

If you haven't tried putting the SIM card that works in slot 2 in slot 1, please do so, just so we can make sure that the specific SIM card is not the cause of this.

Should there be no change, try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. This process will delete all data stored on the internal storage from the device so it's important that you create a backup using the same program.

Let us know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.