account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen lock during calls

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Screen lock during calls

Quando effettuo o Ricevo una chiamata lo schermo non si blocca automaticamente succede anche a voi? Quando succede portando il telefono all'orecchio inevitabilmente premo i vari tasti pausa vivavoce ed eccetera

When I make or receive a call the screen does not automatically freeze happens to you too? When it happens, bringing the phone to the ear, I inevitably press the various hands-free pause keys and so on

-GT

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Screen lock during calls

@Trinitàplease post in English, that way more people will be able to understand you and offer a solution.

do you use a screen protector, or maybe the protective plastic film that was on the phone out of the box?

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Screen lock during calls

No nessuna protezione 

No protection

gt