account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Photos shows on lock screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Photos shows on lock screen

Hello! 

I hope somebody can help.

Even thought I change background om start and lock screen my phone still shows me my five latest photos om my screen when it lights up if i touch the phone or put in a charger  

Does any body knows how to fix this  Pls help me  I have a Sony xperia xz3

Kindly 

Patrick 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Photos shows on lock screen

Try going into the phone's settings:

SETTINGS --> LOCKSCREEN & SECURITY --> SETTINGS FOR LOCKSCREEN --> PHOTO PLAYBACK

and set it to OFF.

(the setings can be a bit different in reality as I have my phone in German language and that's how I assume they sound translated)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Patrick82 and welcome to the support forum! Slightly smiling Face

As @skycamefalling mentioned, there is a function that shows your latest photos on the lock screen automaticly. You can enable or disable this function by going to Settings > Lock screen & security > Lock screen preferences > Photo playback.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, that got rid of the photos 👍