account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My Xperia is haunted

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

My Xperia is haunted

I have had my Xperia less than a day and it keeps falling off the arm of the chair when no one is near. It was on the top of a little storage unit, bang in the middle......a few minutes later i heard a thud as it fell off.  

I put it face down in a glass cooker cover and the phone actually started to move, i put it face down back on the storage unit and again it started moving.

I thought perhaps it was vibrating when face down but it wasn't ๐Ÿ‘€

Any ideas as to why it moves or is my phone indeed haunted

3 REPLIES
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Xperia is haunted

Maybe you can sell it to be exhibited as an attraction.

Is it haunted in safe mode too?

Do you have vibration with notifications?

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

the phone has a glass back, which makes it quite slippery. I remember having a similar issue with my Z3 Compact until I put it in a case...
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Omg. Mine does the same. As such it fell off the sofa onto the floor and smashed the screen within one week of having it. Apparently itโ€™s not under warranty either. Fml. ๐Ÿ˜”