account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

My XZ3 is very unreliable

Apprentice
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: My XZ3 is very unreliable

Okay so here's the results :

I better-placed my SD card in the slot, and effectively the phone was absolutement stable like I wanted to. So thank you for your point ! Slightly smiling Face

Nevertheless, I noticed another little probleme, I actually listen to a lot of music with my earbuds (the ones that came with the XZ3), and I can hear pops once in a while. Sometimes it's once every 1 min, sometimes less, and sometimes never. 

Have you herd of this problem ?

Once again, thank you !

Highlighted
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Great to hear that your XZ3 is now running as it should Slightly smiling Face

Regarding your "pops": Could it be notification sounds (like from facebook or similar) you are hearing in the background?

Also some faulty MP3s can make strange noises but these should happen always at the same time in the same song.

Apart from these I have no idea. Never heard of it but I've never used earbuds that come with phones anyway, because usually they don't sound that good. If you are listening to music alot it might be a good idea to invest in some good bluetooth headphone.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Hello !

No it cannot be notifications sounds since they sound like little crackles, a bit like if you moved a faulty analog jack inside its port Slightly smiling Face

anyway since I lost my USB-C to Jack adapter I use bluetooth headphones, so for now it's less of a big deal.

Thank you !