account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Lags on home xperia page

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Lags on home xperia page

Hi to everybody. 

My name's Luka and i Just bought the xz3 Device. 

Absolutly wonderful but i found a possibile issue. 

When i move the pages from left to right or right to left on home page (main page where there are widgets, clocks and more) the smartphone begin to lag Like a "low processor clock" (it's a bit hard to explain) .

It doesn't happen everytime i stay on home page but it happen in differents moment of the day. 

Did anyone find this issue on own xperia xz3? Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Pioneer
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lags on home xperia page

Is it possible that the way you're holding your device makes it interfere with side sense?

Does it happen when you switch off side sense?

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the answer .  

It doesn't happen in a specifica moment, ut simply using the smartphone Like anyone during the day. 

I'll try disabling the slide sense .. 

Did anyone find this problemi? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

I experience the same problems. 

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Did you find the same issue? It should be a software issue... Let's wait a bugfix update...