account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How do i retreive full Email

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

How do i retreive full Email

This is driving me mad, i receive a partial email, it states my download limit is reached and it never shows me the full email unless i click to do so. Is there a way i can receive full email, receiving loads a day, is annoying. Only had the phone a few months, so still trying to get to griups with it.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do i retreive full Email

Hi @Michelle65 ;

In the Email app account settings you should have one option to define pre-download limit, select "no limit".

Try Email app>top left 3 lines menu>settings>cog wheel to the right of email acount>pre-download limit>no limit.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Michelle65 ;

In the Email app account settings you should have one option to define pre-download limit, select "no limit".

Try Email app>top left 3 lines menu>settings>cog wheel to the right of email acount>pre-download limit>no limit.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for the quick reply, very grateful