account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Green vertical line appeared on the display

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Green vertical line appeared on the display

Dzis na moim xz3 na wyswietlaczu pojawila sie zielona pionowa linia. Po odblokowaniu telefonu sie pojawila i tak zostało. Tryb bezoieczny nie dal zadnej pomocy. Uruchamianie tez. Moglbym uzyskac odpowiedz co mam z tym zrobić? Telefon ma 5 miesiecy. 

Today on my xz3 a green vertical line appeared on the display. After unlocking the phone, it appeared and so remained. The bezoieczny mode did not give any help. Starting also. I could get an answer, what should I do about it? The phone is 5 months old.

-GT

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Green vertical line appeared on the display

Hi @BOGUSLAW1, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Is the green line always visible, or is it just in certain applications?

As there was no change in safe mode, could you please see if you have enabled the Developer options in your device? If it is enabled, you can find it under Settings > System > Advanced. Turn this off and see if there is any change.

Should there be no change after turning off developer options, or if it was not enabled, get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further with having the device sent in to be examined by a trained technician.

Keep me posted!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.