account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Failure in incoming and outgoing calls do not hear me

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Hello Goodnight

I have a problem with my Sony Xperia xz3 smartphone. For a couple of months I've noticed that both on incoming and outgoing calls, when I've been talking for a few minutes, the other person stops listening to me. At the moment I am solving it by putting and removing the hands-free headset and so they hear me again. Now I'm doing a cross-check to rule out the failure of the Sim card. Can somebody help me?

Fallo en llamadas entrantes y salientes no me oyen

Hola buenas noches 

Tengo un problema con mi smartphone Sony Xperia xz3. Desde hace un par de meses he notado que tanto en las llamadas entrantes como salientes, cuando llevo unos minutos hablando, la otra persona me deja de oír. De momento lo estoy solucionando poniendo y quitando el auricular de manos libres y así me vuelven a oír. Ahora estoy haciendo una prueba cruzada para descartar que sea fallo de la tarjeta Sim. Alguien me puede ayudar? 

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Failure in incoming and outgoing calls do not hear me

@Tj16 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I'm sorry to hear that, could you test the phone in safe mode 

Safe mode will disable all third party apps that could be causing this problem.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I do not think it is for the applications, I have quite few and are for everyday use. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Tj16 

just test it for few hours

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I have same problem in my xz3 phone.