account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Do not working agter sleeping

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Do not working agter sleeping

Good day! There is a problem with my Screenshot_20190503-125918.pngXPERIA XZ3 6gb (H9493) phone. The phone often hangs on leaving the sleep for a few minutes. After opening the cover of the case, it doesn’t react to either the side button or the fingerprint scanner for quite a while (even there is no vibration), the screen also does not turn on. The phone starts to respond to all presses and the screen lights up in just a few minutes. The problem manifests itself often, and I see no apparent reason. Previously, a reset to the factory settings a month ago helped, but alas, the problem resumed and there is no desire to make another reset, at least on the same firmware. Any thoughts on how to cure? The firmware is installed the oldest of the XZ3 model range (52.0.A.1.220), there are no official updates for my model (H9493), delivery for the Russian market, purchased from Sony Center.

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Do not working agter sleeping

Hi @Zirbit, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Does this only occur when using a cover, or have you tried using the device without the cover and you have experienced the same behaviour?

As it worked fine after a factory reset previously, could you try and restart your device in safe mode and see if there is any change? Just so we can make sure that a downloaded application isn't the cause of this behaviour. No data will be deleted, it's just a mode where downloaded applications aren't activated, but they will return after a normal restart.

As far as I know the 6 GB RAM version was not released in Russia, but you may want to double check this with your Local support team as I work Globally and I may be wrong. They are also very well informed about market specific updates and will be able to provide a much more detailed answer than I can.

Keep me posted! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.