account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Delected time from home screen

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Delected time from home screen

I've accidentally deleted the time/clock from my home screen as I didn't want the weather showing but now I can't find it. Any help on getting it back please?

Thank you  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Delected time from home screen

Hi @Jackdaw62 and welcome to our community! Slightly smiling Face

It sounds like you have deleted a widget from the home screen. In order to add it again tap and hold an empty space on the home screen until the phone vibrates > Find and tap the option called Widgets > Swipe the menu until you find the widget called Clocks > Tap and hold the clock you would like to add to the home screen and move it to the space where you want it.

I hope this helped, let me know if there is anything else i can help you with! Slightly smiling Face 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Jackdaw62 and welcome to our community! Slightly smiling Face

It sounds like you have deleted a widget from the home screen. In order to add it again tap and hold an empty space on the home screen until the phone vibrates > Find and tap the option called Widgets > Swipe the menu until you find the widget called Clocks > Tap and hold the clock you would like to add to the home screen and move it to the space where you want it.

I hope this helped, let me know if there is anything else i can help you with! Slightly smiling Face 

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Brilliant. Thank you! 

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thank you! :-)

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

No worries, @Jackdaw62 and @GrannyL!

Let me know if you have any further questions! Slightly smiling Face