account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Both camara back and frontal doesn't work xz3

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Both camara back and frontal doesn't work xz3

Rarely and without reason The camera of my Phone doesn't work neather can open The frontal camera... Neather work The Flash and... I have tried everything....restarted The Phone hundred times.... Actualizatión of software, and nothing works.... And its very rare because hours ago I recive a vídeo Phonecall... And now i cant do anything with The camera

May someone help me please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Both camara back and frontal doesn't work xz3

@Alika07 

I'm sorry to hear that, have you repaired it with Xperia Companion?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No yet... I don't understand very clear what i have tô do 🙆🏼‍♀️, make a secure copy and reset The Phone whith The app that you say? 

Pioneer
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

The howto can be found here or in the faq

In the main menu of this forum you can click on the Information tile to reach the FAQ.

Don't hesitate to ask again if you cannot find your way.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't