account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Bluethoot : Music Name in the car

Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Bluethoot : Music Name in the car

Hi everybody,

First of all, sorry for my english.

My problem is that when i pair the XZ3 to my Alfa Romeo Mito from 2017 - UConnect GPS system, it just show "Sony XZ3" on the screen and not the name of the song.

Furthermore, i can swap music with the button of my vehicule, i can only us emy phone. That's pretty dangerous. I tried to speak with helpdesk from Belgium, but they can only says : try to restart the phone. Doesnt help me for real.

Anyone know this problem and know how to resolve it?

For information, i tried the phone on 3 different cars (BMW, Fiat and my Alfa) and same problem in all the cars.

Ty for you help everybody

4 REPLIES 4
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bluethoot : Music Name in the car

Can you update your car system? I had to do this so that it would recognise the new phone software. Hope this helps!

Pioneer
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

In general the best therapy is to let both devices 'forget' each other and then let them get to know each other as if they never met before.

It will be love at first sight again.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

Thanks for answer.

I dont think that i can update the system, i'll try to ask the dealer.

Thanks Slightly smiling Face 

Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Hello,

Thanks for answer,

I already tried this Slightly frowning Face 

It was working with my last Iphone7.