account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Best Sony wireless headphones for my Xperia

One time poster
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Best Sony wireless headphones for my Xperia

Which wireless headphones would you recommend to use with my Xperia XZ3? Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Best Sony wireless headphones for my Xperia

I got the Ear Duo and really rate them - you can listen to calls or music but also actually hear what's going on around you!! Link here >> https://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/smart-products/xperia-ear-duo/ 

Pioneer
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

The very best you can get is Sony WH-1000XM3.

I went to a main reseller, put them on and was sold.

Perfect sound, immaculate noise canceling and the luxury of ambient sound whenever you want it by just holding the palm of your hand over the right speaker.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Hi @ALTJ, welcome to our forum!

What kind of headphones are you looking for? Do you want over-ear headphones with noise cancelling, or just a regular pair of wireless headphones?

For over-ear headphones, you can find some great ones at the Sony Electronics website. On the link below I have filtered it to only show wireless headphones and there are both kinds, over-ear and on-ear. If you prefer in-ear, just tap on "In-ear" at the top and you will see the selection of those.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/headphones/t/headband-headphones?features=bluetooth

For more regular in-ear/headsets, take a look at the link below.

https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/#filter=.feature-headsets

Keep in mind that not all products might not be available in your market/region.

@Ted05, that's awesome to hear (no pun intended)! Slightly smiling Face

@Strampke, yeah, they usually score very well in all the tests that compares NC headphones!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

If I used over ears for all use, I'd use the 1000x m3

But I like in-ear myself and am loving the mdr-ex750bt

Hi Res and LDAC support and pack a nice punch.

As they a few years old now they're much cheaper too.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

IMO, it all depends on the kind of sound you like and your wallet. Since I'm more inclined towards bass and my wallet ain't so big ,I use the 950B1, if you have more cash you can get the 1000M3

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Hi @Thanos22!

That is a very good tip and one of my colleagues at the office is using it and he is very pleased with it! Slightly smiling Face

I try and focus on how much money I can/I'm willing to spend on a pair of headphones and I'll check different reviews to see which one is the best one for the money and that would fit me the best.

I have always found reviews of audio products to be very in-depth compared to others, so it's a lot of information to take in, but I rather have it that way instead of having too little information.

Thanks again!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I use WH-CH700N, similar to 1000xm3 in design but cheaper and with less features (no high res audio or ldac, there is aptxHD and noise canceling although its not as good as in 1000xm3s). Tested them both but ultimately 1000xm3s were just too expensive.

WH-CH700N also have 3,5mm jack for ipnut so they can be wired or wireless. To me they sound great and I am very happy with them.

Learner
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Another vote for Ear Duo!

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

What tipe of headphnes you want?

WH-1000XM3 are overhead tipe. But you want to hold for it because there is something wrong going on with NC after 4.1.1 firmware update. NC on my WH-1000XM3 are now useless after that update.

WI-1000X are in-ear tipe. I have it and no complaints.

WF-1000X are truly wireless tipe. I had it and they have some problems with sound going from left headphone to right headphone every few minutes.

XPERIA Ear Duo are the best of both worlds. Listen to music and sounds around you.

At this moment I recommend WI-1000X or XPERIA Ear Duo.