account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

original ringtones

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

original ringtones

Bonjour,
J'appréciais une sonnerie d'origine Sony sur mon xz1 (nature) que j'avais mis pour ceux de mes contacts que j'ai pas personnalisés par un mp3, je ne la retrouve pas sur mon nouveau XZ2.
Y a t il une quelque part un lien de téléchargement chez Sony pour les sonneries d'origine ?

Hello
I was enjoying an original Sony ringtone on my xz1 (nature) that I had set for those of my contacts that I have not customized by an MP3, I do not find it on my new XZ2.
Is there a somewhere a download link at Sony for the original ringtones?
Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: original ringtones

@xperiprem I would try Google to search for the specific tone....have done this myself before as I like to keep certain tones for notifications etc when changing phones. There are many sites who offer a vast array of tones etc....off the top of my head try Zedge who I've used numerous times.

Good luck

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

@xperiprem I would try Google to search for the specific tone....have done this myself before as I like to keep certain tones for notifications etc when changing phones. There are many sites who offer a vast array of tones etc....off the top of my head try Zedge who I've used numerous times.

Good luck

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

It also may be on Zedge app

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

That'll teach me to not finish reading @dandy63s post...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Bonjour,
Merci pour votre suggestion, je n'ai pas trouvé exactement celle que je voulais, mais le grand choix disponible dans cette appli va résoudre mon besoin

Hello
Thanks for your suggestion, I did not find exactly the one I wanted, but the great choice available in this app will solve my need