account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

my phone is in chinese writing i need to now how to get out

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

2 REPLIES 2
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: my phone is in chinese writing i need to now how to get out

Your unit is probably the asian version and default to chinese, as with most android phone, go to settings to change the language.

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: my phone is in chinese writing i need to now how to get out

hi @Warren28

I dont have the xz2 but most sony device have the same ui. let me try to guide you thru the settings

1.) go to settings (the cog wheel icon)

2.)scroll down until you see the 2 gears icons ( it is usually the 2nd to the last option)

3.)the first option would be Languages and input ( keyboard icon)

4.) first option again would be Languages . if you have done it you can change your language back to english

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling