account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

change the color contact

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

change the color contact

Hvordan skifter jeg farve på mine kontakter. Eller har de en bestemt betydning i opkalds loggen

How do I change the color of my contacts? Or do they have a specific meaning in the call log

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Kontakt farver

Please note this is a english based forum.

The colors on each contact are random as far as I know.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: change the color contact

Hi @Baron53, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

Just as @RuneJ mentioned, the colors are chosen at random when the contact is created and they have no real meaning, for example, Blue does not mean anything specific, it was just that color that was next in line, when the contact was created.

If you want a different color, you will have to remove the contact and then add it again.

I hope that answers your question! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.