account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Yesterday I bought myself a new phone, it does not install the software 6 times it went through the

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Yesterday I bought myself a new phone, it does not install the software 6 times it went through the

Вчера купила себе новый телефон  он не установливает ПО  раз 6 проходила процедуру до перезагрузки и получения смс на экран  что ПО установлено  как сразу же он показывает заново что надо установить ПО . Ну что это такое ? Новый телефон и сразу проблемный .! Как решить вопрос ? Вернуть  чтобы не раздражал 

Yesterday I bought myself a new phone, it does not install the software once 6 went through the procedure before rebooting and receiving an SMS on the screen that the software was installed as immediately it shows again that the software must be installed. Well what is it? New phone and immediately problematic.! How to solve the problem? Return so as not annoying.

gt

Screenshot_20190309-083811.png

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yesterday I bought myself a new phone, it does not install the software 6 times it went through

Hi @Mariyka, welcome to our forum and congratulations on your new device! Slightly smiling Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

The device will be shipped with the latest available software based on when it was made and if the device has received updates since then, you will need to install one at the time, that is why you keep getting a new notification after installing a new update.

You can always check if you have installed a new update if you go to Settings > System > About phone > Build number, write down the current version > apply the update and go back and check if it has been changed.

I hope that helps and explains how the updates work! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.