account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xz2 sim problem

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xz2 sim problem

Hello everyone,

After last software update one problem started to annoy me. Once per day both sim cards turns off. Needs to take them out then in and restart the phone. After that it works fine till next day. 2 sims I started  to use after last update. Before that was using only one sim, but this problem also took place, but rarely. Once per months, I guess.

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xz2 sim problem

hello ,

can you check if there are any physical defects on the sim tray or the sim card itself..

next, try to check your network settings, contact your network provider for the right settings

lastly try to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion after doing a back up

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xz2 sim problem

Similar problem. I reboot the phone several times a day. With the replacement of the mobile operator, the problem is not solved. When will the update be released? There was no such problem until the last update.