account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xz2 i have a problem at bottom speaker noise

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xz2 i have a problem at bottom speaker noise

Last night I had the problem I get this phone from 2 months ago and now I have sizzling sound and noise at bottom speaker I make formatting and try every thing but still have the same noise sound 

4 REPLIES 4
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xz2 i have a problem at bottom speaker noise

I have the same problem with my xz2. 

I noticed it when it's on lower volumes. 

its like a low frequency buzzing when audio plays and stops when no sound. 

anyone else with same problem? 

Highlighted
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

You have to call support I call them and I'll go to repair it in Sony company 

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

yea,read a lot of posts complaining about i ...  sounds like a common problem that Sony ignores and refuses to comment on. 

oh well... time to sell it on to someone else then... pity... but anyone who's been with Sony awhile accepts them as they are.... 

Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Same problem,

Got assisted but now after 5 months same problem again, seems a software problem but not sure.... very disappointing