account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xpeira XZ2 - warranty deadlines and possibilities ?

Rookie
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Xpeira XZ2 - warranty deadlines and possibilities ?

Does anyone knows what are deadlines for warranty repair ?
Same problem as in here:
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ2/Broken-XZ2-audio-speaker/m-p/1313319#M246

I have send my almost new (1 month) Xperia XZ2 phone for warranty repair in Poland.

I got a response that service doesn't have parts and the repair is postponing. 

After contacting "Xperia Contact Center" they told me that they cannot do anything, and I have to wait 2 weeks, and to contact them after 2 weeks.

2 weeks have passed and I cotacted them, that I want my money refund as the phone haven' been fixed.

In response I was told that the opened a ticket for me on their side, but for now they cannot tell me how long it will take etc..

So I am asking now, are there any regulations and deadlines specifing how long a repair can take ?

I have bought their flagship phone, which got broken, and have to wait months for it to be repaired ?

1 REPLY 1
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xpeira XZ2 - warranty deadlines and possibilities ?

@btrial

Warranty and repair terms & conditions differ from country to country. You'll have to check your local legislation for this.