account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ2 swipe left / right freezing issue

Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

XZ2 swipe left / right freezing issue

XZ2 swipe left / right issues, after pressing power button to wake phone.

52.0.A.8.83

Does anyone else suffer from not being able to swipe left, or right after waking the phone? I have suffered the issue for months and the monthly updates has never resolved the issue. When this happens, if you select to enter the menu, the issue will then be resolved until the next time. It does happen at random, a few times a day. I have also performed a XC repair. Sony think it is caused as I don’t use a PIN on the phone.

Video link below shows the issue. I would be also interested if anyone with a XZ3 has faced the issue too.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16l6d4GQj5QRsH4Jw7RMpMzLaaedNA_Rv/view?invite=CM2Swp4H&ts=5c8f9903

Regards

Steve