account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ2 stops reading external XDSD

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

XZ2 stops reading external XDSD

I got my XZ2 for 2 days and so far I keep having this problem that all of sudden the phone stops recognizing my micro SDXC card, and every time it stops recognizing the memory card, I have to restart the cell in order to access. This has happened at least 5 times and apparently there is no time relation to this problem,  I have this card in my old phone and it works just fine.

Did anybody have also this problem? Was it just a loose card or something more serious?

Thanks

Gustavo Caldeira