account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

XZ2 not detect USB

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

XZ2 not detect USB

Hi. I have a problem with detecting any USB pen drive. In the past I had Xperia Z3+ and from quick access I had option like DETECT USB - like printer  . Since I have zx2 I can't use printer any more or any pen drives .  I tought Sony moving forward with technology..... 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: XZ2 not detect USB

Hi @Predipl 

I suggest you to first scroll down, tap on product support and choose your device.

The page that pops up happens to display your question today on the front page.

If the presented solution doesn't help you resolve your problem then don't hesitate to come back here.

There are plenty people here willing to help you.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Nothing there . Still have the same issue 

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I also can able to use my Epson printer and whenever I tried to connect I am getting 

Epson Printer Error 0xe8 on the screen. Is this occurring due to driver issue?