account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ2 dead

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

XZ2 dead

hy guys yesterday my xz2 was dead,i dont know why my xz2 dead,wake up in yesterday morning i would like to charge my phone but ,when i plug in the cable my phone was charged about 3 sec and can't be charge anymore,and i test with my earphone connect with adapter,song was listened in earphone,,and i unplug and i try to plug the charge but same thing,they charged only 3 sec and disconnected,and finaly my phone was dead,i think there is a problem with the cable so i buy a new cable,after arrived i test to my device and red light notification turn on and sony logo then the phone won't start,,i leave about 30 minutes, when i check again my phone not charged, and i try to turn on the device but can't,and i try tocharge and press the power button but things happen is,red blinking in the notification light about 3 times,whats wrong with my phone?can you please help me Slightly frowning FaceThanks youSlightly frowning Face #xperiaxz2  #xz2 my Xperia