account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Wifi signal dropping

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Wifi signal dropping

Since the latest update my phone keeps disconnecting from my WiFi router, l have tried all the usual answers ,router off and on, reboot phone etc etc. 

But it keeps on happening, it's not the WiFi or router as my TV, sky box and computers are all working fine. 

Any help please

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wifi signal dropping

You don't show the complete list, so just to be shure:

- safe mode?

- router reset, not just reboot?

- reset network settings?

Come back if it isn't resolved.

PS

The ultimate option is a Software repair with Xperia Companion, often a better solution than continue searching for the cause of all eveil.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wifi signal dropping

Thanks for the reply. 

I have tried all the solutions including a total reboot and reset of the phone with the companion. 

And l still have the problem.