account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

What's the price and launch date of Xperia XZ2 in India?

Visitor
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Hi.. I want to know the price nd launching dated of Sony xperxp xz2 in India... Nd also want to know whether india will get 6 gb variant or 4 gb variant or both?? Because i want to buy this new Sony xperia xz2

15 REPLIES 15
Emperor
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Re: Sony xperia xz2

@Abhi108

It'll be wise to contact your Local support as this is a global user based forum.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
1ew
One time poster
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

XZ2

When release in India for buying

Commissioner
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

Re: XZ2

@1ewwrote:

When release in India for buying

I advise you to talk with Sony Mobile Support, but if say honestly the best is to ask this in your location to sellers of that, coz some sellers as i know buying from others market and selling in theirs location (for example: in Europe countries sellers can get device from Germany, but to sell in UK and ect., if i have right information), so Sony Mobile Support maybe know information about release in India, but the best that know sellers, when they will get device in theirs shop Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Visitor
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

Re: What's the price and launch date of Xperia XZ2 in India?

Hey,

I may not be appropriate but the expeted date for Xperia-XZ2 in India is May 16, 2018 (Expected).

The 64GB variant costs is expected to be around Rs. 47990 by experts.

Adrian Gates

Sr. Cloud Expert

Learner
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Will this phone be made available in India, any information on the same, as Sony support team is not providing any information on same

Commissioner
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

@Avadhaniwrote:

Will this phone be made available in India, any information on the same, as Sony support team is not providing any information on same

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XZ2/What-s-the-price-and-launch-date-of-Xperia-XZ2-in-India/m-... Slightly smiling Face

Where is no meaning to create twice the same threads if someone did not answered you in the same time, be patience and don't create the same topics/threads Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Learner
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

I have to mention here that Sony support team here in India have no idea as when, if at all, it going to be available in india? All they do is share a link to sony website as if I did not know, rather than informing about the availability about the phone. I don't even think that they are bothered about the customers. It's absolutely useless from support team in india. 

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

Sometimes phones are released later on different market, just wait.

Learner
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

The Sony Xperia XZ2 is an excellent option to consider if you are looking for a smartphone in this range. Sony Xperia XZ2 price in India is expected to be Rs. 49,990. Sony Xperia XZ2 Expected to be launched on May 16, 2018.