account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

View blocked by navigation bar

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

View blocked by navigation bar

When I try to reed my ebooks on XZ2, the last line of the page dissappear behind the navigation bar  because its black og not transparent, or disappear, as it did at my Z3.

Any solution? 

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: View blocked by navigation bar

@Knirke

Which app are you using ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I use ARK ebook reader, a Norwegian book store app. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@Knirke

Could you post a screenshot of the issue?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

The whit toolbar dissappears, but the black under that will stay put, and cover the last line of the page. Have tried to change the font size an removed the zoom button * that little man down right, but that was not a solution. Screenshot_20180905-181402.png

Highlighted
Learner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

And now I think it is the app itself that is the problem. Have tried my library app and its no problems. So I will contact the developer of the ARK app, or find another ebook store and reading app

Thank you very mutch for answering ☀️

Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@Knirke:

Was just about to suggest the same, looks like that app is not optimized to work on phones with 18:9 screen like XZ2.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.