account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Very Thin Case or Naked

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Very Thin Case or Naked

Just ordered a Moss Green XZ2 to replace my Samsung Galaxy S7.   I'll miss Samsung Pay and wireless charging, but the phone seemed really fast in the store.  Excited to get it next week.

Use is naked?  or buy a clear case?  I'm pretty good with my phones, but always use a pretty thin clear case.

Doesn't seem like any good name brand clear cases are out yet, either?  Anyone have one they like?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Very Thin Case or Naked

@mogulmanwrote:

Just ordered a Moss Green XZ2 to replace my Samsung Galaxy S7.   I'll miss Samsung Pay and wireless charging, but the phone seemed really fast in the store.  Excited to get it next week.

Good news is, 

Google pay works like a charm....

And.....

I recommend the tpe cases.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Pioneer
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @mogulman;

Just to let you know also that the XZ2 have wireless charging.

Regarding the cases there is a good variety already in the Ebay, I also prefer the clear TPU thin cases.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@NunoSEN2wrote:

Hi @mogulman;

Just to let you know also that the XZ2 have wireless charging.

Regarding the cases there is a good variety already in the Ebay, I also prefer the clear TPU thin cases.

I think it's a compact, I wrote about QI charge too but edited it once I saw...

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Get a case, even a thin one will save you lots of despair.