account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

The problem with the speakers.

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

The problem with the speakers.

Динамики спустя месяц использования стали дребезжать и хрипеть. То верхний, то нижний, то оба сразу. Иногда звук выравнивается, но не надолго. Телефон не падал, не тонул. Калибровки звука настраивал. Слышал что данная проблема довольно частая для xz2.

Dynamics after a month of use began to rattle and wheeze. Then the upper, then the lower, then both at once. Sometimes the sound is leveled, but not for long. The phone did not fall down, it did not sink. Calibrate the sound tuned. Heard that this problem is quite common for xz2.

gt

3 REPLIES 3
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: The problem with the speakers.

Had three faulty units with ear speaker buzzing/distortion issues. They were all Rev 2's. My fourth unit seems to have no speaker issues and it is Rev 3. There must be a faulty batch of XZ2's.

I would return to the retailer for a refund/replacement if you can.

Thanks

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Xz2 is another disastrous product of the company.

Не знаю как это получается у Sony, но это край. Делать самобытные, интересные устройства, и так наплевательски относится к деталям, качеству и своим пользователям. С момента покупки, мой xz2, который меня устраивал во многом, благополучно бывает в сервисе. То у него хрипят динамики спустя две недели после покупки, то у него отключается экран, то в принципе он тормозит как бюджетное устройство. И если бы это была единичная проблема, но новый xz3 xz2 с прилавка тоже имеют проблемы с интерфейсом. Тормозят, зависают, не откликаются на касания. А нагрев в некоторых приложениях? Ужас! В конечном итоге мой xz2 благополучно лежит в сервисе, и я искренне надеюсь что его отправят в утиль, а я выберу другого производителя, ибо Сони упала в моих глазах окончательно. 

I do not know how Sony does it, but this is the edge. To make original, interesting devices, and so disregarding the details, quality and its users. From the moment of purchase, my xz2, which suited me in many ways, is safely in service. Now his speakers wheeze two weeks after the purchase, then the screen turns off, or in principle he slows down as a budget device. And if it was a single problem, but the new xz3 xz2 from the counter also has problems with the interface. Brake, hang, do not respond to touch. And heat in some applications? Horror! In the end, my xz2 safely lies in the service, and I sincerely hope that it will be sent to junk, and I will choose another manufacturer, because Sony has finally dropped in my eyes.

gt

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Complaint Regarding Product Support

I have purchased Sony Xperia XZ2 on 06/10/2018, Unfortunately right after few days I noticed noises coming from the speaker and contacted service centre, But I a really disappointed with your poor after sales service and communication system. I have visited service centre with the issue of cracking sound in loudspeaker ref. workorder no. W118112300281 dated 23 Nov 2018. Unfortunately the day after service centre handed over the handset I found the same issue with the loudspeaker and again I had to visit the service centre for the same issue. This is really very annoying to visit the service centre for a single issue and keep the device at service centre for a long period. I have urged to provide a replacement unit of the same as they said there's a hardware issue which technicians denied to accept later. They took the phone second time for observation with workorder no. W119011100104 dated 11 Jan 2019. However after weeks they couldn't find any issue where I faced the issue and showed them, even they agreed with the issue earlier. I tried contacting multiple times through the channel https://support.sonymobile.com/in/contactUs/ regarding the unsatisfactory service but this could not also help. From 11 Jan 2019 that defective phone has been kept in your service centre for observation till today. I hardly got the chance to keep the phone in my hand and rest of the time it's given to the service centre in the name of observation. However will it ever be replaced or I will loose my warranty by keeping it in service centre after investing huge bucks for a phone? do you offer this kind of after sales service for a high price device?

Requesting you to arrange refund against the defective phone as it caused me to suffer troubles since a long time.