account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

System update 52.0.A.8.107

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

System update 52.0.A.8.107

After doing system update above my battery runs out alot quicker. I use to charge my phone every second day now i need to charge it daily. Battery really runs out fast. How do i roll back to previous system update or how do i fix it.

Xz2

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: System update 52.0.A.8.107

Is there any new features in 52.0.A.8.107 like gestures or new home launcher.....

Because I haven't got it yet . Screenshot_20190724-142602.png

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I have the same experience as you! My battery drains out at least twice as fast as before the update. Realy annoying! 

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I have similar battery issues since the update. Usually by 5pm I am at around 50-60%.now I am at 20%. By evening I need to put the phone on charge. This is not good and when I look at battery use the main one taking battery is Google Services. Also the battery % usage do not add up and I am missing 20% somewhere... 

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have the same issue after this update as well, actually my XZ2 updated to 52.0.A.8.131 which was strangely issued after the version 52.0.A.8.107 just serveral minutes and its size is just about 5x-8x MB (I don't remember exactly) whereas the big update before has size of about 3xx MB.

My phone currently has not only issue of battery but one more issue involving 4G/3G connection, it's really slow but I'm not so sure if it's the problem of the network carrier or of my XZ2. Usually if it's due to the network carrier, it would not exist for several days (typically just about 1 day or in some short time periods in days) but the issue here has been lasting for almost 1 week (after updating).

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@nowaysayno wrote:

I have the same issue after this update as well, actually my XZ2 updated to 52.0.A.8.131 which was strangely issued after the version 52.0.A.8.107 just serveral minutes and its size is just about 5x-8x MB (I don't remember exactly) whereas the big update before has size mycfavisit of about 3xx MB.

My phone currently has not only issue of battery but one more issue involving 4G/3G connection, it's really slow but I'm not so sure if it's the problem of the network carrier or of my XZ2. Usually if it's due to the network carrier, it would not exist for several days (typically just about 1 day or in some short time periods in days) but the issue here has been lasting for almost 1 week (after updating).

Usually by 5pm I am at around 50-60%.now I am at 20%. By evening I need to put the phone on charge. This is not good and when I look at battery use the main one taking battery is Google Services.