account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Recents button does not work?

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Recents button does not work?

Any suggestions? Both home and back buttons work fine . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Re: Recents button does not work?

@SDR-1970 

Have you restarted the phone? what happen when you press it? are you using a different homelauncher?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

@SDR-1970 

recent apps open or what are you referring to?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

The recents softkey to the right of the home button at the bottom of display  When I tap on that it doesn't bring up recent apps 

Emperor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@SDR-1970 

Have you restarted the phone? what happen when you press it? are you using a different homelauncher?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Talent
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Restarted the phone and all is good. Many thanks. 

Emperor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@SDR-1970 

Anytime

Pioneer
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Restarting the phone every one or two weeks is a good habit that cleans up clutter like memory that has been claimed by certain apps.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't