account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problems with Easybox

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problems with Easybox

Einen schönen guten Abend.

Mein Sony xperia xz2 findet seit kurzem meine easybox nicht mehr für WLAN. Bzw es wird voller Empfang angezeigt und wenn ich verbinden will, sagt mir mein Handy außer Reichweite, obwohl I ich direkt in der nähe der Box bin. An der Box kann es nicht liegen  da alle anderen meine Box finden und auch mein Fernseher kein Problem mit dem WLAN hat. Einfach nur mein Handy. Hoffe jemand kann mir endlich helfen. Selbst die vom Vodafone Shop konnten mir angeblich nicht helfen. 😔

Have a nice evening.

My Sony xperia xz2 finds recently my easybox not for Wi-Fi. Or full reception is shown and when I want to connect, my cell phone tells me out of range, although I am right near the box. On the box it can not be because everyone else find my box and my TV has no problem with the wireless. Just my phone. Hope somebody can finally help me. Even those from the Vodafone shop could not help me. 😔

gt

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with Easybox

Are you able to connect to a Wifi network for example in a public shop/coffee-shop, etc with your phone?

If yes, the issue could be that your wifi router uses some special channels or bandwith-settings that could cause trouble.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Also woanders kann ich mich ohne Probleme einloggen. Nur nicht bei easybox. Was kann ich tun? 

So somewhere else I can log in without problems. Not only with easybox. What can I do?
gt

Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Google-translate gave an ambiguous translate of your post, please reply in english.

If your phone can connect to another wifi-network without ptoblems, you need to persue support on your wifi-router.